unanswered Hidden Ones

• PlaceOfSafety's Avatar Offline school
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
PlaceOfSafety Posted 26 Apr 2018 16:29
Last edit: 13 May 2019 11:01 by PlaceOfSafety. info_outline
Jehovah has done such a great job of hiding his children, even a great many of them don't even know they are children of God.

They believe they are the children of Satan, in my family of five, lam the only one who knew l was not satan seed.

They still think this way even when l told them they are God's elect children.

This goes too for God's Saints as well, if you made it here to God's End Times internet site you are most definitely one of his

Jehovah children !!!!!!!

To give you and example he doesn't know yet he's the Left Hand Of God, he seats at the very top on the Left Hand Of God.

He Blasphemed God in front of me at the most extreme level of Blaspheme, and he sits next to God in Heaven.

So don't feel you aren't separated from God you are not, you are his child, and he has Hidden you for your Safety.

Sons Of Thunder - One on Left & One on Right side of God.

A Mother's Request

(Mark 10:35-45)

20Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. 21And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. 22But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. 23And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

God's Blessing's to all

Amen

menu
arrow_forward
Menu
Account
person_outline
arrow_back
Sydney
Jerusalem
Paris
London